PDA

توجه ! این یک نسخه آرشیو شده میباشد و در این حالت شما عکسی را مشاهده نمیکنید برای مشاهده کامل متن و عکسها بر روی لینک مقابل کلیک کنید : داستانهای انگلیسی با ترجمه

ریپورتر
10th March 2011, 04:40 PM
Miss Williams was a teacher, and there were thirty small children in her class. They were nice children, and Miss Williams liked all of them, but they often lost clothes

It was winter, and the weather was very cold. The children's mothers always sent them to school with warm coats and hats and gloves. The children came into the classroom in the morning and took off their coats, hats and gloves. They put their coats and hats on hooks on the wall, and they put their gloves in the pockets of their coats

Last Tuesday Miss Williams found two small blue gloves on the floor in the evening, and in the morning she said to the children, 'Whose gloves are these?', but no one answered

Then she looked at Dick. 'Haven't you got blue gloves, Dick?' she asked him

'Yes, miss,' he answered, 'but those can't be mine. I've lost mine'

خانم ويليامز يك معلم بود، و سي كودك در كلاسش بودند. آنها بچههاي خوبي بودند، و خانم ويليامز همهي آنها را دوست داشت، اما آن ها اغلب لباس ها ي خود را گم مي كردند.

زمستان بود، و هوا خيلي سرد بود. مادر بچه ها هميشه آنها را با كت گرم و كلاه و دستكش به مدرسه مي فرستادند. بچه ها صبح داخل كلاس مي آمدند و كت، كلاه و دستكش هايشان در مي آوردند. آن ها كت و كلاهشان را روي چوب لباسي كه بر روي ديوار بود ميگذاشتند، و دستكش ها را نيز در جيب كتشان مي ذاشتند.

سه شنبه گذشته هنگام غروب خانم ويليامز يك جفت دستكش كوچك آبي بر روي زمين پيدا كرد، و صبح روز بعد به بچه ها گفت، اين دستكش چه كسي است؟ اما كسي جوابي نداد.

در آن هنگام به ديك نگاه كرد و از او پرسيد. ديك، دستكش هاي تو آبي نيستند؟

او پاسخ داد. بله، خانم ولي اين ها نمي تونند براي من باشند. چون من براي خودمو گم كردم

ریپورتر
10th March 2011, 04:41 PM
هدایایی برای مادر

GIFTS FOR MOTHER
Four brothers left home for college, and they became successful doctors and lawyers and prospered. Some years later, they chatted after having dinner together. They discussed the gifts that they were able to give to their elderly mother, who lived far away in another city.
The first said, “I had a big house built for Mama. The second said, “I had a hundred thousand dollar theater built in the house. The third said, “I had my Mercedes dealer deliver her an SL600 with a chauffeur. The fourth said, “Listen to this. You know how Mama loved reading the Bible and you know she can’t read it anymore because she can’t see very well. I met this monk who told me about a parrot that can recite the entire Bible. It took 20 monks 12 years to teach him. I had to pledge them $100,000 a year for 20 years to the church, but it was worth it. Mama just has to name the chapter and verse and the parrot will recite it.” The other brothers were impressed.
After the holidays Mama sent out her Thank You notes. She wrote: Dear Milton, the house you built is so huge. I live in only one room, but I have to clean the whole house. Thanks anyway.
Dear Mike, you gave me an expensive theater with Dolby sound, it could hold 50 people, but all my friends are dead, I’ve lost my hearing and I’m nearly blind. I’ll never use it. But thank you for the gesture just the same.
Dear Marvin, I am too old to travel. I stay home, I have my groceries delivered, so I never use the Mercedes … and the driver you hired is a big jerk. But the thought was good. Thanks.
Dearest Melvin, you were the only son to have the good sense to give a little thought to your gift. The chicken was delicious. Thank you.”

چهار برادر ، خانه شان را به قصد تحصیل ترک کردند و دکتر،قاضی و آدمهای موفقی شدند. چند سال بعد،آنها بعد از شامی که باهم داشتند حرف زدند.اونا درمورد هدایایی که تونستن به مادر پیرشون که دور از اونها در شهر دیگه ای زندگی می کرد ،صحبت کردن.
اولی گفت: من خونه بزرگی برای مادرم ساختم . دومی گفت: من تماشاخانه(سالن تئاتر) یکصد هزار دلاری در خانه ساختم. سومی گفت : من ماشین مرسدسی با راننده کرایه کردم که مادرم به سفر بره.
چهارمی گفت: گوش کنید، همتون می دونید که مادر چقدر خوندن کتاب مقدس رو دوست داره، و میدونین که نمی تونه هیچ چیزی رو خوب بخونه چون جشماش نمیتونه خوب ببینه . شماها میدونید که مادر چقدر خوندن کتاب مقدس را دوست داشت و میدونین هیچ وقت نمی تونه بخونه ، چون چشماش خوب نمی بینه. من ، راهبی رو دیدم که به من گفت یه طوطی هست که میتونه تمام کتاب مقدس رو حفظ بخونه . این طوطی با کمک بیست راهب و در طول دوازده سال اینو یاد گرفت. من ناچارا تعهد کردم به مدت بیست سال و هر سال صد هزار دلار به کلیسا بپردازم. مادر فقط باید اسم فصل ها و آیه ها رو بگه و طوطی از حفظ براش می خونه. برادرای دیگه تحت تاثیر قرار گرفتن.
پس از ایام تعطیل، مادر یادداشت تشکری فرستاد. اون نوشت: میلتون عزیز، خونه ای که برام ساختی خیلی بزرگه .من فقط تو یک اتاق زندگی می کنم ولی مجبورم تمام خونه رو تمییز کنم.به هر حال ممنونم.
مایک عزیز،تو به من تماشاخانه ای گرونقیمت با صدای دالبی دادی.اون ،میتونه پنجاه نفرو جا بده ولی من همه دوستامو از دست دادم ، من شنوایییم رو از دست دادم و تقریبا ناشنوام .هیچ وقت از اون استفاده نمی کنم ولی از این کارت ممنونم.
ماروین عزیز، من خیلی پیرم که به سفر برم.من تو خونه می مونم ،مغازه بقالی ام رو دارم پس هیچ وقت از مرسدس استفاده نمی کنم. راننده ای که کرایه کردی یه احمق واقعیه. اما فکرت خوب بود ممنونم
ملوین عزیزترینم، تو تنها پسری بودی که درک داشتی که کمی فکر بابت هدیه ات بکنی. جوجه خوشمزه بود. ممنونم

ریپورتر
10th March 2011, 04:42 PM
The Smart Woman

A man called home to his wife and said, "Honey I have been asked to go fishing up in Canada with my boss & several of his Friends.
We'll be gone for a week. This is a good opportunity for me to get that Promotion I'v been wanting, so could you please pack enough Clothes for a week and set out
my rod and fishing box, we're Leaving From the office & I will swing by the house to pick my things up" "Oh! Please pack my new blue silk pajamas."
The wife thinks this sounds a bit fishy but being the good wife she is, did exactly what her husband asked.
The following Weekend he came home a little tired but otherwise looking good.
The wife welcomed him home and asked if he caught many fish?
He said, "Yes! Lots of Salmon, some Bluegill, and a few Swordfish. But why didn't you pack my new blue silk pajamas like I asked you to Do?"
You'll love the answer...
The wife replied, "I did. They're in your fishing box....."
مردی باهمسرش در خانه تماس گرفت و گفت:"عزیزم ازمن خواسته شده که با رئیس و چند تا از دوستانش برای ماهیگیری به کانادابرویم"
ما به مدت یک هفته آنجا خواهیم بود.این فرصت خوبی است تا ارتقائ شغلی که منتظرش بودم بگیرم بنابراین لطفا لباس های کافی برای یک هفته برایم بردار و وسایل ماهیگیری مرا هم آماده کن
ما از اداره حرکت خواهیم کرد و من سر راه وسایلم را از خانه برخواهم داشت ، راستی اون لباس های راحتی ابریشمی آبی رنگم را هم بردار
زن با خودش فکر کرد که این مساله یک کمی غیرطبیعی است اما بخاطر این که نشان دهد همسر خوبی است دقیقا کارهایی را که همسرش خواسته بود انجام داد..
هفته بعد مرد به خانه آمد ، یک کمی خسته به نظر می رسید اما ظاهرش خوب ومرتب بود.
همسرش به او خوش آمد گفت و از او پرسید که آیا او ماهی گرفته است یا نه؟
مرد گفت :"بله تعداد زیادی ماهی قزل آلا،چند تایی ماهی فلس آبی و چند تا هم اره ماهی گرفتیم . اما چرا اون لباس راحتی هایی که گفته بودم برایم نگذاشتی؟"
جواب زن خیلی جالب بود...
زن جواب داد: لباس های راحتی رو توی جعبه وسایل ماهیگیریت گذاشته بودم

ریپورتر
مجسمه پرشینگ

General Pershing was a famous American officer. He was in the American army, and fought in Europe in the First World War.
After he died, some people in his home town wanted to remember him, so they' put up a big statue of him on a horse.
There was a school near the statue, and some of the boys passed it every day on their way to school and again on their way home. After a few months some of them began to say, 'Good morning, Pershing', whenever they passed the statue, and soon all the boys at the school were doing this.
One Saturday one of the smallest of these boys was walking to the shops with his mother when he passed the statue. He said, 'Good morning, Pershing' to it, but then he stopped and said to his mother, 'I like Pershing very much, Ma, but who's that funny man on his back?'

ژنرال پرشينگ يكي از يكي از افسرهاي مشهور آمريكا بود. او در ارتش آمريكا بود، و در جنگ جهاني اول در اروپا جنگيد.
بعد از مرگ او، بعضي از مردم زادگاهش ميخواستند ياد او را گرامي بدارند، بنابراين آنها مجسمهي بزرگي از او كه بر روي اسبي قرار داشت ساختند.
يك مدرسه در نزديكي مجسمه قرار داشت، و بعضي از پسربچهها هر روز در مسير مدرسه و برگشت به خانه از كنار آن ميگذشتند. بعد از چند ماه بعضي از آنها هر وقت كه از كنار مجسمه ميگذشتند شروع به گفتن «صبح به خير پرشينگ» كردند، و به زودي همهي پسرهاي مدرسه اين كار (سلام كردن به مجسمه) را انجام ميداند.
در يك روز شنبه يكي از كوچكترين اين پسرها با مادرش به فروشگاه ميرفت. وقتي كه از كنار مجسمه گذشت گفت: صبح به خير پرشينگ، اما ايستاد و به مادرش گفت: مامان، من پرشينگ را خيلي دوست دارم، اما آن مرد خندهدار كه بر پشتش سواره كيه؟

ریپورتر
امتحان پرسود

A woman had 3 girls.
خانمی سه دختر داشت.
One day she decides to test her sons-in-law.
یک روز او تصمیم گرفت دامادهایش را تست کند.
She invites the first one for a stroll by the lake shore ,purposely falls in and pretents to be drowing.
او داماد اولش را به کنار دریاچه دعوت کرد و عمدا تو آب افتاد و وانمود به غرق شدن کرد.
Without any hestination,the son-in-law jumps in and saves her.
بدون هیچ تاخیری داماد تو آب پرید و مادرزنش را نجات داد.
The next morning,he finds a brand new car in his driveway with this message on the windshield.
صبح روز بعد او یک ماشین نو "براند "را در پارکینگش پیدا کرد با این پیام در شیشهءجلویی.
Thank you !your mother-in-law who loves you!
متشکرم !از طرف مادر زنت کسی که تورا دوست دارد!
A few days later,the lady does the same thing with the second son-in-law.
بعد از چند روز خانم همین کار را با داماد دومش کرد.
He jumps in the water and saves her also.
او هم به آب پرید و مادرزنش را نجات داد.
She offers him a new car with the same message on the windshield.
او یک ماشین نو" براند "با این پیام بهش تقدیم کرد.
Thank you! your mother-in-law who loves you!
متشکرم!مادرزنت کسی که تو را دوست دارد!
Afew days later ,she does the same thing again with the third son-in-law.
بعد از چند روز او همین کار را با داماد سومش کرد.
While she is drowning,the son-in-law looks at her without moving an inch and thinks:
زمانیکه او غرق می شد دامادش او را نگاه می کرد بدون اینکه حتی یک اینچ تکان بخورد و به این فکر می کرد که:
Finally,it,s about time that this old witch dies!
بالاخره وقتش ر سیده که این پیرزن عجوزه بمیرد!
The next morning ,he receives a brand new car with this message .
صبح روز بعد او یک ماشین نو" براند" با این پیام دریافت کرد.
Thank you! Your father-in-law.
متشکرم! پدر زنت!!
http://www.iranvij.ir/forum/images/ng/statusicon/user_offline.gif

ریپورتر
پیله و پرواز

A small crack appeared On a cocoon.

روزي سوراخ كوچكي در يك پيله ظاهر شد.

A man sat for hours and watched
Carefully the struggle of the butterfly

To get out of that small crack of cacoon.

شخصي نشست و ساعت ها تقلاي پروانه براي بيرون آمدن

از سوراخ كوچك پيله را تماشا كرد.

Then the butterfly stopped striving .

It seemed that she was exhausted and couidnot go on trying.

آن گاه تقلاي پروانه متوقف شد و به نظر مي رسيد

كه خسته شده،و ديگر نمي تواند به

تلاشش ادامه دهد.

The man decided to help the poor creature.

He widened the crack by scissors.

The butterfly came out of cocoon easily, but her body was

Tiny and her wings were wrinkled.

آن شخص مصمم شد به پروانه كمك كند

و با برش قيچي سوراخ پيله را گشاد كرد.

پروانه به راحتي از پيله خارج شد،

اما جثه اش ضعيف و بال هايش چروكيده بودند.

The man continued watching the butterfly.

He expected to see her wings become her body.

But it did not happen!

آن شخص به تماشاي پروانه ادامه داد .

او انتظار داشت پر پروانه گسترده و مستحكم شود

و از جثه ي او محافظت كند.

اما چنين نشد!

As a matter of fact,the butterfly to crawl on

The ground for the rest of her life,

For she could never fly.

در واقع پروانه ناچار شد همه ي عمر را روي زمين بخزد

و هر گز نتوانست با بال هايش پرواز كند.

The kind man did not realize that God had arranged the limitation of cocoon.

And also the struggle for butterfly to get out of it,

so that a certain fluid could be discharged from her

body to enable her to fly afterward.

آن شخص مهربان نفهميد كه

محدوديت پيله و تقلا براي خارج شدن از سوراخ ريز

آن را خدا براي پروانه قرار داده بود،

تا به آن وسيله مايعي از بدنش ترشح شود

و پس از خروج از پيله به او امكان پرواز دهد.

Sometimes struggling is the only thing we need to do .

گاهي اوقات در زندگي فقط به تقلا نياز داريم.

If God had provided us with n easy life to live without any difficulties,

Then we become strong,and could not fly.

اگر خداوند مقرر مي كردبدون هيچ مشكلي زندگي كنيم،

فلج مي شديم ،به اندازه ي كافي قوي نمي شديم و هرگز نمي توانستيم پرواز كنيم.

I asked for strength,and He provided me

with enough difficulties

To become strong.

I asked for knowledge and He provided me

من نيرو خواستم و خداوند مشكلاتي سر راهم قرار داد، تا قوي شوم.

من دانش خواستم و خداوند مسايلي براي حل كردن به من داد.

I asked for prosperity and promotion,

and He provided me with ability

to think and hands to work.

I asked for bravery ,nd He provided

Me with abstacles to overcome.

من سعادت و ترقي خواستم و خداوند به من

قدرت تفكر و زور بازو داد تا كار كنم.

من شهامت خواستم و خداوند موانعي سر راهم قرار داد،

تا آنها را از ميان بردارم.

I asked for motivation,and He showed me eople who needed help.

I asked for love and He provided me with opportunity

To give love to others.

من انگيزه خواستم و خداوند كساني را به من نشان داد كه نيازمند كمك بودند.

من محبت خواستم و خداوند به من فرصت داد تا به ديگران محبت كنم.

I did not get what I wanted�..

But

I was provided with what I needed.

�من به آنچه خواستم نرسيدم...

اما آنچه به آن نياز داشتم ،به من داده شد.�

Donot worry,fight

With difficulties and be sure

That you can prevail over them.

نترس با مشكلات مبارزه كن

و بدان كه مي تواني بر آنها غلبه كني

ریپورتر
10th March 2011, 04:43 PM
A group of frogs were traveling through the woods, and two of them fell into a deep pit When the other frogs saw how deep the pit was, they told the two frogs that they were as good as dead The two frogs ignored the comments and tried to jump up out of the pit with all their migh The other frogs kept telling them to stop, that they were as good as dead Finally, one of the frogs took heed to what the other frogs were saying and gave up. He fell down and died The other frog continued to jump as hard as he could. Once again, the crowd of frogs yelled at him to stop the pain and just die He jumped even harder and finally made it out When he got out, the other frogs said, "Did you not hear us?" The frog explained to them that he was deaf. He thought they were encouraging him the entire time.

This story teaches two lessons
There is power of life and death in the tongue An encouraging word to someone who is down can lift them up and help them make it through the day
A destructive word to someone who is down can be what it takes to kill them
So, be careful of what you say
گروهی از قورباغه ها از بیشه ای عبور می کردند . دو قورباغه از بین آنها درون گودال عمیقی افتادند. وقتی دیگر قورباغه ها دیدند که گودال چقدر عمیق است ،به دو قورباغه گفتند آنها دیگر می میرند. دو قورباغه نصایح آنها را نادیده گرفتند و سعی کردند با تمام توانشان از گودال بیرون بپرند. سرانجام یکی از آنها به آنچه دیگر قورباغه ها می گفتند، اعتنا کرد و دست از تلاش برداشت. به زمین افتاد و مرد. قورباغه دیگر به تلاش ادامه داد تا جایی که توان داشت. بار دیگر قورباغه ها سرش فریاد کشیدند که دست از رنج کشیدن بردارد و بمیرد. او سخت تر شروع به پریدن کرد و سرانجام بیرون آمد. وقتی او از آنجا خارج شد. قورباغه های دیگر به او گفتند :آیا صدای ما را نشنیدی؟ قورباغه به آنها توضیح داد که او ناشنوا است.او فکر کرد که قورباغه ها، تمام مدت او را تشویق می کردند.
این داستان دو درس به ما می آموزد:
1- قدرت زندگی و مرگ در زبان است. یک واژه دلگرم کننده به کسی که غمگین است می تواند باعث پیشرفت او شود و کمک کند در طول روز سرزنده باشند.
2- یک واژه مخرب به کسی که غمگین است می تواند موجب مرگ او شود.
پس مراقب آنجه می گویی باش

ریپورتر
10th March 2011, 04:43 PM
Peter was eight and a half years old, and he went to a school near his house. He always went there and came home on foot, and he usually got back on time, but last Friday he came home from school late. His mother was in the kitchen, and she saw him and said to him, "Why are you late today, Peter

"My teacher was angry and sent me to the headmaster after our lessons," Peter answered

?""To the headmaster?" his mother said. "Why did she send you to him

"Because she asked a question in the class; Peter said, "and none of the children gave her the answer except me."

His mother was angry. "But why did the teacher send you to the headmaster then? Why didn"t she send all the other stupid children?" she asked Peter

پيتر هشت سال و نيمش بود و به يک مدرسه در نزديکي خونشون ميرفت. او هميشه پياده به آن جا ميرفت و بر ميگشت، و هميشه به موقع برميگشت، اما جمعهي قبل از مدرسه دير به خانه آمد. مادرش در آشپزخانه بود، و وقتي او (پيتر) را ديد ازش پرسيد «پيتر، چرا امروز دير آمدي»؟

پيتر گفت: معلم عصباني بود و بعد از درس مرا به پيش مدير فرستاد.

مادرش گفت: پيش مدير؟ چرا تو را پيش او فرستاد؟

پيتر گفت: براي اينکه او در کلاس يک سوال پرسيد و هيچکس به غير از من به سوال او جواب نداد.

مادرش عصباني بود و از پيتر پرسيد: در آن صورت چرا تو را پيش مدير فرستاد؟ چرا بقيهي بچههاي احمق رو نفرستاد؟

پيتر گفت: براي اينکه سوالش اين بود «چه کسي روي صندلي من چسب گذاشته؟

ریپورتر
10th March 2011, 04:44 PM
A man called home to his wife and said, "Honey I have been asked to go fishing up in Canada with my boss & several of his Friends.
We'll be gone for a week. This is a good opportunity for me to get that Promotion I'v been wanting, so could you please pack enough Clothes for a week and set out
my rod and fishing box, we're Leaving From the office & I will swing by the house to pick my things up" "Oh! Please pack my new blue silk pajamas."
The wife thinks this sounds a bit fishy but being the good wife she is, did exactly what her husband asked.
The following Weekend he came home a little tired but otherwise looking good.
The wife welcomed him home and asked if he caught many fish?
He said, "Yes! Lots of Salmon, some Bluegill, and a few Swordfish. But why didn't you pack my new blue silk pajamas like I asked you to Do?"
You'll love the answer...
The wife replied, "I did. They're in your fishing box....."

مردی باهمسرش در خانه تماس گرفت و گفت:"عزیزم ازمن خواسته شده که با رئیس و چند تا از دوستانش برای ماهیگیری به کانادابرویم"
ما به مدت یک هفته آنجا خواهیم بود.این فرصت خوبی است تا ارتقائ شغلی که منتظرش بودم بگیرم بنابراین لطفا لباس های کافی برای یک هفته برایم بردار و وسایل ماهیگیری مرا هم آماده کن
ما از اداره حرکت خواهیم کرد و من سر راه وسایلم را از خانه برخواهم داشت ، راستی اون لباس های راحتی ابریشمی آبی رنگم را هم بردار
زن با خودش فکر کرد که این مساله یک کمی غیرطبیعی است اما بخاطر این که نشان دهد همسر خوبی است دقیقا کارهایی را که همسرش خواسته بود انجام داد..
هفته بعد مرد به خانه آمد ، یک کمی خسته به نظر می رسید اما ظاهرش خوب ومرتب بود.
همسرش به او خوش آمد گفت و از او پرسید که آیا او ماهی گرفته است یا نه؟
مرد گفت :"بله تعداد زیادی ماهی قزل آلا،چند تایی ماهی فلس آبی و چند تا هم اره ماهی گرفتیم . اما چرا اون لباس راحتی هایی که گفته بودم برایم نگذاشتی؟"
جواب زن خیلی جالب بود...
زن جواب داد: لباس های راحتی رو توی جعبه وسایل ماهیگیریت گذاشته بودم

ریپورتر
Destiny

During a momentous battle, a Japanese general decided to attack even though his army was greatly outnumbered. He was confident they would win, but his men were filled with doubt.

On the way to the battle, they stopped at a religious shrine. After praying with the men, the general took out a coin and said, "I shall now toss this coin. If it is heads, we shall win. If it is tails we shall lose."

"Destiny will now reveal itself."

He threw the coin into the air and all watched intently as it landed. It was heads. The soldiers were so overjoyed and filled with confidence that they vigorously attacked the enemy and were victorious.

After the battle. a lieutenant remarked to the general, "No one can change destiny."

"Quite right," the general replied as he showed the lieutenant the coin, which had heads on both sides.

سرنوشت

در طول نبردی مهم و سرنوشت ساز ژنرالی ژاپنی تصمیم گرفت با وجود سربازان بسیار زیادش حمله کند. مطمئن بود که پیروز می شوند اما سربازانش تردید داشتندو دودل بودند.

در مسیر میدان نبرد در معبدی مقدس توقف کردند. بعد از فریضه دعا که همراه سربازانش انجام شد ژنرال سکه ای در آورد و گفت:" سکه را به هوا پرتاب خواهم کرد اگر رو آمد، می بریم اما اگر شیر بیاید شکست خواهیم خورد".

"سرنوشت خود مشخص خواهد کرد".

سکه را به هوا پرتاب کرد و همگی مشتاقانه تماشا کردند تا وقتی که بر روی زمین افتاد. رو بود. سربازان از فرط شادی از خود بی خود شدند و کاملا اطمینان پیدا کردند و با قدرت به دشمن حمله کردند و پیروز شدند.

بعد از جنگ ستوانی به ژنرال گفت: "سرنوشت را نتوان تغییر داد(انتخاب کرد با یک سکه)"

ژنرال در حالی که سکه ای که دو طرف آن رو بود را به ستوان نشان می داد جواب داد:" کاملا حق با شماست".

ریپورتر
A young man asked Socrates the secret of success. Socrates told the young man to meet him near the river the next morning. They met. Socrates asked the young man to walk with him into the river. When the water got up to their neck, Socrates took the young man by surprise and swiftly ducked him into the water.

The boy struggled to get out but Socrates was strong and kept him there until the boy started turning blue. Socrates pulled the boy’s head out of the water and the first thing the young man did was to gasp and take a deep breath of air.

Socrates asked him, "what did you want the most when you were there?" The boy replied, "Air". Socrates said, "That is the secret of success! When you want success as badly as you wanted the air, then you will get it!" There is no other secret.

موفقيت و سقراط

مرد جواني از سقراط رمز موفقيت را پرسيد که چيست. سقراط به مرد جوان گفت که صبح روز بعد به نزديکي رودخانه بيايد. هر دو حاضر شدند. سقراط از مرد جوان خواست که همراه او وارد رودخانه شود. وقتي وارد رودخانه شدند و آب به زير گردنشان رسيد سقراط با زير آب بردن سر مرد جوان، او را شگفت زده کرد.

مرد تلاش مي کرد تا خود را رها کند اما سقراط قوي تر بود و او را تا زماني که رنگ صورتش کبود شد محکم نگاه داشت. سقراط سر مرد جوان را از آب خارج کرد و اولين کاري که مرد جوان انجام داد کشيدن يک نفس عميق بود.

سقراط از او پرسيد، " در آن وضعيت تنها چيزي که مي خواستي چه بود؟" پسر جواب داد: "هوا"

سقراط گفت:" اين راز موفقيت است! اگر همانطور که هوا را مي خواستي در جستجوي موفقيت هم باشي بدستش خواهي آورد" رمز ديگري وجود ندارد.

ریپورتر
Alexander Fleming

His name was Fleming, and he was a poor Scottish farmer

One day, while trying to eke out a living for his family, he heard a cry for help coming from a nearby bog. He dropped his tools and ran to the bog

There, mired to his waist in black muck, was a terrified boy, screaming and struggling to free himself. Farmer Fleming saved the lad from what could have been a slow and terrifying death

The next day, a fancy carriage pulled up to the Scotsman's sparse surroundings. An elegantly dressed nobleman stepped out and introduced himself as the father of the boy Farmer Fleming had saved

"I want to repay you," said the nobleman. "You saved my son's life

"No, I can't accept payment for what I did," the Scottish farmer replied, waving off the offer. At that moment, the farmer's own son came to the door of the family hovel

"Is that your son?" the nobleman asked. "Yes," the farmer replied proudly

"I'll make you a deal. Let me take him and give him a good education

If the lad is anything like his father, he'll grow to a man you can be proud of

And that he did

In time, Farmer Fleming's son graduated from St. Mary's Hospital Medical School in London , and went on to become known throughout the world as the noted Sir Alexander Fleming, the discoverer of Penicillin

Years afterward, the nobleman's son was stricken with pneumonia

What saved him? Penicillin

الکساندر فلمینگ

کشاورز فقیر اسکاتلندی بود و فلمینگ نام داشت.

يك روز، در حالي كه به دنبال امرار معاش خانواده اش بود، از باتلاقي در آن نزديكي صداي درخواست كمك را شنید، وسايلش را بر روي زمين انداخت و به سمت باتلاق دوید.

پسری وحشت زده که تا كمر در باتلاق فرو رفته بود، فرياد مي زد و تلاش مي كرد تا خودش را آزاد كند. فارمر فلمينگ او را از مرگي تدریجی و وحشتناك نجات می دهد.

روز بعد، كالسكه اي مجلل به منزل محقر فارمر فلمينگ رسید. مرد اشراف زاده خود را به عنوان پدر پسري معرفي کرد كه فارمر فلمينگ نجاتش داده بود.

اشراف زاده گفت: " مي خواهم جبران كنم ". "شما زندگي پسرم را نجات دادی".

کشاورز اسکاتلندی جواب داد: " من نمي توانم براي كاري كه انجام داده ام پولی بگيرم". پيشنهادش را نمی پذیرد. در همين لحظه پسر كشاورز وارد كلبه شد.

اشراف زاده پرسید: " پسر شماست؟"

كشاورز با افتخار جواب داد:"بله"

با هم معامله مي كنيم. اجازه بدهيد او را همراه خودم ببرم تا تحصيل كند. اگر شبيه پدرش باشد، به مردي تبديل خواهد شد كه تو به او افتخار خواهي كرد.

پسر فارمر فلمينگ از دانشكده پزشكي سنت ماري در لندن فارغ التحصيل شد.

همين طور ادامه داد تا در سراسر جهان به عنوان سر الكساندر فلمينگ كاشف پنسيلين مشهور شد.

سال ها بعد، پسر اشراف زاده به ذات الريه مبتلا شد.

چه چيزي نجاتش داد؟ پنسيلين.

ریپورتر
10th March 2011, 04:45 PM
Three Rooms in Hell

A man dies and goes to Hell. The Devil meets him at the gates and says "There are three rooms here. You can choose which one you want to spend eternity in

The Devil takes him to the first room where there are people hanging from the walls by their wrists and obviously in agony

The Devil takes him to the second room where the people are being whipped with metal chains

The Devil then opens the third door, and the man looks inside and sees many people sitting around, up to their waists in garbage, drinking cups of tea

The man decides instantly which room he is going to spend eternity in and chooses the last room

He goes into the third room, picks up his cup of tea and the Devil walks back in saying "Ok, guys, tea break’s over, back on your heads

سه اتاق در جهنم

مردي مرد و به جهنم رفت. ديو جهنم او در محل ورود ديد و گفت: اينجا سه اتاق وجود دارد. شما ميتوانيد هر كدام را كه ميخواهيد انتخاب كنيد و تا ابد در آن زندگي كنيد.

ديو او را به اتاق اول برد جايي كه مردم در آن جا از مچ دست آويزان بودند و آشكار در عذاب بودند.

ديو او را به اتاق دوم برد جايي كه مردم در حال كتك خورد با زنجيرهاي آهني بودند.

ديو در سوم را باز كرد، و مرد به داخل نگاه كرد و ديد مردم زيادي دور هم نشستهاند و از كمر به بالا در زباله ، در حال خوردن چاي

مرد بي درنگ تصميم گرفت كه در كدام اتاق مي خواهد مادام العمر بماند و آخرين اتاق را انتخاب كرد.

او به داخل اتاق سوم رفت، فنجان چايش را برداشت و ديو برگشت و گفت: خوب پسرا، وقت استراحت تموم، سراتونو برگردونيد تو آشغالا.

ستاره کویر
29th May 2011, 10:54 AM
Nail

There once was a little boy who had a bad temper. His father gave him a bag of nails and told him that every time he lost his temper, he must hammer a nail into the back of the fence.
The first day, the boy had driven 37 nails into the fence. Over the next few weeks, as he learned to control his anger, the number of nails hammered daily gradually dwindled down.
He discovered it was easier to hold his temper than to drive those nails into the fence.Finally the day came when the boy didn’t lose his temper at all. He told his father about it and the father suggested that the boy now pull out one nail for each day that he was able to hold his temper. The days passed and the boy was finally able to tell his father that all the nails were gone.
The father took his son by the hand and led him to the fence. He said, “You have done well, my son, but look at the holes in the fence. The fence will never be the same. When you say things in anger, they leave a scar just like this one.
You can put a knife in a man and draw it out. It won’t matter how many times you say I’m sorry the wound is still there.

A verbal wound is as bad as a physical one.

ترجمه داستان

زمانی ،پسربچه ای بود که رفتار بدی داشت.پدرش به او کیفی پر از میخ داد و گفت هرگاه رفتار بدی انجام داد،باید میخی را به دیوار فروکند.
روز اول پسربچه،۳۷ میخ وارد دیوارکرد.در طول هفته های بعد،وقتی یادگرفت بر رفتارش کنترل کند،تعداد میخ هایی که به دیوار میکوبید به تدریج کمتر شد.
او فهمید که کنترل رفتار، از کوبیدن میخ به دیوار آسانتر است.
سرانجام روزی رسید که پسر رفتارش را به کلی کنترل کرد. این موضوع را به پدرش گفت و پدر پیشنهاد کرد اکنون هر روزی که رفتارش را کنترل کند، میخی را بیرون بکشد.روزها گذشت و پسرک سرانجام به پدرش گفت که تمام میخ ها را بیرون کشیده.پدر دست پسرش را گرفت و سمت دیوار برد.پدر گفت: تو خوب شده ای اما به این سوراخهای دیوار نگاه کن.دیوار شبیه اولش نیست.وقتی چیزی را با عصبانیت بیان می کنی،آنها سوراخی مثل این ایجاد می کنند. تو میتوانی فردی را چاقو بزنی و آنرا دربیاوری . مهم نیست که چقدر از این کار ،اظهار تاسف کنی.آن جراحت همچنان باقی می ماند.

ایجاد یک زخم بیانی(رفتار بد)،به بدی یک زخم و جراحت فیزیکی است.

ستاره کویر
3rd July 2011, 11:33 AM
Miss Williams was a teacher, and there were thirty small children in her class. They were nice children, and Miss Williams liked all of them, but they often lost clothes

It was winter, and the weather was very cold. The children's mothers always sent them to school with warm coats and hats and gloves. The children came into the classroom in the morning and took off their coats, hats and gloves. They put their coats and hats on hooks on the wall, and they put their gloves in the pockets of their coats

Last Tuesday Miss Williams found two small blue gloves on the floor in the evening, and in the morning she said to the children, 'Whose gloves are these?', but no one answered

Then she looked at Dick. 'Haven't you got blue gloves, Dick?' she asked him

[khanderiz]'Yes, miss,' he answered, 'but those can't be mine. I've lost mine'

ترجمه!!

خانم ويليامز يك معلم بود، و سي كودك در كلاسش بودند. آن‌ها بچه‌هاي خوبي بودند، و خانم ويليامز همه‌ي آن‌ها را دوست داشت، اما آن ها اغلب لباس ها ي خود را گم مي كردند.

زمستان بود، و هوا خيلي سرد بود. مادر بچه ها هميشه آنها را با كت گرم و كلاه و دستكش به مدرسه مي فرستادند. بچه ها صبح داخل كلاس مي آمدند و كت، كلاه و دستكش هايشان در مي آوردند. آن ها كت و كلاهشان را روي چوب لباسي كه بر روي ديوار بود مي‌گذاشتند، و دستكش ها را نيز در جيب كتشان مي ذاشتند.

سه شنبه گذشته هنگام غروب خانم ويليامز يك جفت دستكش كوچك آبي بر روي زمين پيدا كرد، و صبح روز بعد به بچه ها گفت، اين دستكش چه كسي است؟ اما كسي جوابي نداد.

در آن هنگام به ديك نگاه كرد و از او پرسيد. ديك، دستكش هاي تو آبي نيستند؟

او پاسخ داد. بله، خانم ولي اين ها نمي تونند براي من باشند. چون من براي خودمو گم كردم.[khanderiz]

استفاده از تمامی مطالب سایت تنها با ذکر منبع آن به نام سایت علمی نخبگان جوان و ذکر آدرس سایت مجاز است

استفاده از نام و برند نخبگان جوان به هر نحو توسط سایر سایت ها ممنوع بوده و پیگرد قانونی دارد