PDA

توجه ! این یک نسخه آرشیو شده میباشد و در این حالت شما عکسی را مشاهده نمیکنید برای مشاهده کامل متن و عکسها بر روی لینک مقابل کلیک کنید : Funny Quotes

r321.r
24th January 2012, 10:00 PM
Chaos Theory is a new theory invented by scientists panicked by the thought that the public were beginning to understand the old ones. - Mike Barfield

The secret of creativity is knowing how to hide your sources. - Albert Einstein

Definition of confidence: Ignorance of the possibilities of failure. - Steven Scott

Some people are afraid of heights. Not me, I'm afraid of widths. - Steven Wright

There are only three types of people in the world: those who can count and those who can't. - A. Nonymous

Those are my principles. If you don't like them I have others. - Groucho Marx

I was thrown out of college for cheating on the metaphysics exam; I looked into the soul of the boy next to me. - Woody Allen

Never insult an alligator until after you have crossed the river. - Cordel Hull

A great many people think they are thinking when they are merely rearranging their prejudices. - William James

My opinions may have changed, but not the fact that I am right. - Ashleigh Brilliant

استفاده از تمامی مطالب سایت تنها با ذکر منبع آن به نام سایت علمی نخبگان جوان و ذکر آدرس سایت مجاز است

استفاده از نام و برند نخبگان جوان به هر نحو توسط سایر سایت ها ممنوع بوده و پیگرد قانونی دارد